How do you deal with a fallout of heavenly proportions? With the angelic Host’s descent to Earth, Sam and Dean are now facing a world inhabited by thousands of powerful beings, who soon form their own chaotic agendas. Before tackling the threat of the “loose nukes” roaming the globe, however, the Winchesters engage in their most personal conflict yet. Meanwhile, Castiel finds he’s more vulnerable – and yet capable of more humanity – than ever. As the threat escalates, a way must be found to reopen the gates of Heaven and head off a demon insurrection in Hell. The whole time, darkness leaves its mark on Dean, but has he finally crossed the line to protect his family? The excitement of this 23-episode ninth season is positively epic.
- Men Of Letters – a Set of Featurettes – Interactive menu allows the viewer access to numerous featurettes hidden in the various rooms of the Men of Letters set.
- Men of Letters: The Winchester Legacy – This documentary featurette will explore the rich mythology of the Men of Letters – from its roots with the Winchester family to the hidden compound that was passed down to Sam and Dean by their grandfather.
- Designing the Men of Letters Bunker – From concept to completion, Production Designer Jerry Wanek will guide us through the creation of Supernatural’s largest set.
- Bound by Blood: Decisions and Consequences – The documentary featurette explores the ninth season’s theme of consequences for Sam and Dean.
- Crow’s Nest Tour – Production Designer Jerry Wanek takes the viewer on a set tour of the Crow’s Nest.
- Library Tour – Production Designer Jerry Wanek takes the viewer on a set tour of the Library.
- Lab – Production Designer Jerry Wanek takes the viewer on a set tour of the Laboratory.
- Galley – Production Designer Jerry Wanek takes the viewer on a set tour of the Kitchen.
- Dorms – Production Designer Jerry Wanek takes the viewer on a set tour of the Dormitories.
- Room 7B – Production Designer Jerry Wanek takes the viewer on a set tour of the Dungeon.
- 2013 Comic-Con Panel – Cast and Producers discuss the upcoming storylines of Season 9.
- Producer/Director Commentaries
- “Blade Runners” Audio Commentary – With actor Mark A. Sheppard and writing team Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner
- “Mother’s Little Helper” Audio Commentary – Writer/EP Adam Glass and Director/actor Misha Collins provide commentary on his directorial debut.
- “Bloodlines” Audio Commentary – EP Jeremy Carver, Director/EP Bob Singer, and Writer/EP Andrew Dabb provide commentary on the backdoor pilot Supernatural: Bloodlines
- Behind the Scenes of Supernatural: A Fan’s Perspective – Mockumentary hosted by Misha Collins going behind the scenes on the set of Supernatural.
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
June - 11 - 2014
Season 9 DVD and Blu-ray announced
Warner Home Video has officially announced The Complete 9th Season of Supernatural, which is on schedule for a September 9th release on DVD and Blu-Ray set. Check out the full details including Special Features and season synopsis below.